Monday, December 19, 2011

The Holiday Spirit

just HAD to share this! theres a boy that sits at my lunch table, hes the quiet do homework all period kinda guy. Today something completely unexpected happened though. Today after chemistry this boy came up to me and said "Guess what?!" so i said "what?" kind of weary of what he was going to say. then he said "I got my whole church to pray for youre little cousin Emma yesterday!" 


i was so touched by his small little action and i honestly didnt know how to thank him enough. All day everyday i go around thinking about how people dont care enough about special needs or cancer and stuff but his small gesture changed the way i look at him and some of the people in my school. He proved to me that not all the guys in my school are completly obnoxious and that some people are more than what they seem. So thank you, for making these last couple days of school before christmas break a little more bright.

1 comment:

  1. sometimes people surprise us don't they? what a blessing!

    ReplyDelete