Thursday, October 13, 2011

For REALZ!

Hey guys!! so this post is kinda like boom. i was gonna try and run this Bracelets for Rett anonymously but its kinda really hard so i think im going to have to reveal myself. here we go. Hello! My name is Rachel! Im a 15 year old girl from a teeny town called Saranac Lake. I started bracelets for rett in honor of my littest cousin Emma (to read emmys story go here --> http://girls.girlpower2cure.org/emma).

five Random facts about me:
  • i was born March 24, 1996
  • i can play the piano and guitar (also own a uekelale)
  • i tend to relate every event of my life to a song
  • im not really a fan of shopping. its frustrating.
  • my theme song is Change by Taylor Swift
im sad that this cant be anonymous but as the orders come in i realize how difficult that would be so TA DA!!

Thanks for visiting this blog!! by the way check us out on Facebook under the name of Braceletsfor Rett (thanks SOO much facebook regulations. jk. mean) or like our page which is under the name of Bracelets For Rett Syndrome!

thanks again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment