Wednesday, October 12, 2011

promises.

I recently made a promise to the little girl that inspired this organization. I'm not going to mention names but I'll tell ya, she is one cute little girl. she smiles everyday no matter what challenge the rett monster gives her.


I promised her something very important. I said "someday you'll be free from your body. someday you'll walk and run and scream and play. someday you'll be able to say whatever's on our mind whenever you want. I promise."


sometimes this promise is so har to keep. sometimes I want to give in because I doubt that I can make this promise happen. I don't want to betray her. I want to keep this promise alive.


as you can imagine this is a very difficult task for just one sixteen year old on a mission so that's when I turn to http://www.girlpower2cure.org/Home.aspx if I ever get fed up with myself I go on gp2c and read the stories of all the beautiful girls afflicted with rett and I keep going. gp2c is a website of hope and love and motivation for me.


so I will keep making tees bracelets to keep my promise and I'll keep being inspire by gp2c. thank you so much to all those ladies at girlpower2cure. you are all my inspirations.

1 comment:

  1. thank you so much for all you do! i would love a bracelet, i'll email you with the details. but thank you so much for helping spread the word!

    ReplyDelete